TOTSUCAT® LOAD & GO™ Catalyst Sulfiding
Eurecat's TOTSUCAT® LOAD & GO™ ex-situ pre-sulfiding service successfully activates hydroprocessing catalyst and enables refiners to simplify and accelerate their hydrotreating unit start-up procedure. Totsucat® sulfided catalyst can also be passivated to allow for loading under air. Using ex-situ pre-activated catalyst Totsucat® (including Totsucat CFP®) LOAD & GO™ service will save money, reduce start-up time, and it moves the potentially hazardous sulfiding process away from the refinery.
- Totsucat G: Naphtha
- Totsucat D: ULSD
- Totsucat E: Vacuum Gas Oil
- Totsucat N: Hydrocracking Pre-Treat
- Totsucat HC: Hydrocracking
- Totsucat TG: Tail Gas
- Totsucat SG: Syn-Gas
Totsucat® HC-AP® eliminates the use of ammonia during hydrocracking catalyst start-up while still controlling the catalyst exotherms.
CFP - Cracked Feed Protection
The CFP (cracked feed protection) process is an extension of the Totsucat® catalyst sulfiding process. The CFP treatment allows for the immediate introduction of cracked stocks instead of waiting 2-3 days. The CFP process includes the catalyst sulfiding, activation, and cracked feed protection.
- CFP Cracked Feed Protection for Hydrotreating Catalysts - NPRA Paper - AM-07-41
- Eurecat Totsucat CFP Cracked Feed Protection
The Passivation process allows for the safe loading of sulfided and activated catalysts under air. Passivation can be applied to both Totsucat® sulfiding and CFP treatments. The Passivation process eliminates the need for inert loading.
Eurecat preconditioning services can be applied to a wide range of fresh and regenerated materials including nickel, cobalt, copper, chrome, iron and zinc based catalysts, noble metal (palladium and platinum) based catalysts, and adsorbents.
- Highly flexible and efficient facilities (batch/continuous process,
- counter/co-current configuration, wide range of operating conditions,
- and use of various chemical atmospheres.
- Highly trained and experienced staff of technical experts and operators
- Laboratory and pilot plant capability for catalyst operation
- Latest analytical capability for catalyst characterization
- Assurance of quality control during industrial campaigns
- Commitment to high quality and environmental standards
- Co-operation under possible confidential secrecy agreement
CasE - (Catalyst Activity and Selectivity Enhancement)
Various types of treatments tailored for different catalysts and applications.